Tony Katz discusses the power of the Silent Trump voter on FOX and Friends. They also discuss why muting the microphones for the presidential debate is a terrible idea, and how the Midwest can again decide the election.
Tony Katz makes video for his radio shows and podcasts, as well as new content of exclusive interviews.
Katz on FOX: Democrat Election Theater on ACB, Trump Success on Covid-19 Recognized by the New York Times
Democrats are engaged in 2020 Election Theater with all of their questions to SCOTUS nominee to Amy Coney Barrett about Obamacare. Operation Warp Speed is working so well even the New York Times is saying so. And Joe Biden has yet another gaffe, telling people not to vote for him.
Tony Katz talks to Jillian Mele and Todd Piro of FOX News about the latest stories.
Vice-President Mike Pence hit Sen. Kamala Harris during the Vice-Presidential debate for selective editing President Trump’s quote on Charlottesville. Tony Katz explains that not sharing the entire quote is purposeful…it’s the lie that won’t die.
The first Presidential debate is in the books and it was a dumpster fire. The 90 minute debate turned into a shouting match between Joe Biden, Donald Trump and moderator Chris Wallace. Tony Katz joined Fox and Friends to break it all down
The #BreonnaTaylor case has brought a charge against one officer, but not a murder charge. But what about all the facts that we didn’t know, and the narrative that was allowed to take hold?
That’s a story, too. Facts matter.
On this episode:
- – Congressional report explains China and World Health Organization failures on coronavirus
- – At the same time, the CDC has new guidance on coronavirus spread in the air. That’s curious
- – A Nebraska State Senator defames a man who committed suicide, possibly over his killing of a Black Lives Matter activist
- – How will Republicans and Democrats handle replacing Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
The Big Story: The CDC has new guidance over the spread of coronavirus in the air. Does this have anything to do with Dr. Robert Redfield making the amazing claim that masks are better than a vaccine? And a new Congressional report shows the pain caused by the lying and slow response of China and the World Health Organization.
On this episode:
- – The death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- – Unhinged Canadian threatens President Trump with Ricin
- – Unhinged United Nations refuses to penalize Iran
- – He was falsely imprisoned, now Archie Williams is singing
The Big Story: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died at the age of 87 from pancreatic cancer. Now, all anyone can talk about is if President Trump will nominate someone to replace her before the election (he will,) and if the Democrats are going to go crazy (they have.)
Tony Katz joined the folks over at Fox and Friends to give the latest on everything happening with the vacant supreme court seat after the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. There is enough hypocrisy to go around, but what does the constitution say?—