Ari Kasle

A COVID Vaccine in November Is Absolutely Political

The report came out saying that the CDC could have a vaccine as early as November. Tony Katz is saying right now that if a COVID-19 vaccine comes out only a few days before the election then it is absolutely a political move.

Katz on FOX: Renaming of DC Monuments & Nancy Pelosi’s Elitist Haircut

The push to rename monuments has grown even louder as the protests and riots continue to take place across the country. Tony Katz spoke on Fox about the idea of changing the names of historic monuments. Katz also discussed Nancy Pelosi getting caught sitting inside for a haircut after she scolded others for doing the same.

Katz on Fox & Friends: Biden’s Push to Blame Trump for Riots

Tony Katz joined Fox and Friends to discuss the 2020 campaign. A major topic of conversation right now are the protests and riots taking place across the country. President Trump has declared himself the “Law and Order” candidate, but Joe Biden is trying to flip the narrative. Will Biden’s messaging work? Katz discusses

The 6% Has Got Everybody Losing Their Minds

A CDC report recently came out that has people losing their minds. The data says that 94% of those who have died from COVID-19 also had underlying conditions. That leaves 6% who have died from solely from COVID-19. Tony Katz takes a look at the data and explains what it actually means and why this is further proof that the lockdowns needs to stop

NBA Players Rush to Boycott Without Having All The Information

There is still an investigation to be done, but NBA players have already made their voices heard by refusing to play. The Milwaukee Bucks set the precedent by not coming onto the court for their playoff game. The act was a protest of the shooting of Jacob Blake. After that, teams across the NBA, MLS, WNBA and MLB followed suit by not playing as an act of protest. Tony Katz has no problem with players protesting, but as more details come out about the shooting of Jacob Blake, Katz wonders if the narrative will change once more facts about the shooting come to light

People Are Starting To Realize Shutting Down Was a Bad Idea

They’re six months late, but people are finally starting to figure out that shutting everything down was a bad idea. We’re seeing commentary from across the country that people are tired of the fear mongering. Tony Katz walks us through everything that has taken place since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how Americans are starting to figure out that we handled this the wrong way

Night One At The RNC Was a Home Run

It took the Democrats 3.5 days to finally put together a memorable moment at their convention. It took the Republicans 3.5 minutes to create a moment at their convention. The GOP came out swinging during the first night of the RNC. There was more of a personal touch than normally seen out of the Trump presidency. Fox Business host, Charles Payne joins Tony Katz to discuss what stood out

Will The NBA Stay Silent on Montrezl Harrell?

During an NBA game, Los Angeles Clippers player, Montrezl Harrell was caught on camera calling another player a “bitch ass white boy.” In today’s world where everyone is getting fired or cancelled for comments and actions that some people consider racist, has the NBA made a statement on Harrell? Will he get suspended? Tony Katz doesn’t think so, but why are we so inconsistent with cancel culture?

The Failures of The FDA

Tony Katz admits that the United States was not where they should have been in terms of COVID-19 testing. How did we get off to such a slow start and what changes have we made to rectify our early errors? Phil Kerpen, the President of American Commitment joins Tony Katz to discuss.

Let’s Settle The “Fine People On Both Sides” Narrative

Tony Katz was planning to start the show discussing Joe Biden’s speech at the DNC, but then he saw that “Charlottesville” was trending. For years, the narrative has been that President Trump called neo-Nazi’s “very fine people”. Let’s actually go back and look at what he said so we can end this narrative.